Job title: Content Executive
New Narrative, Asia's leading content consultancy, is looking for the newest addition to its editorial team. Full job details are below. Interested parties, please email a CV, cover letter and two examples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious content creator who will work to deliver written, visual and digital content across a variety of media, for a range of blue-chip clients.
As a core member of a dynamic and fast-growing editorial team you will be responsible for researching and producing top-quality content, from articles to infographic concepts to social media copy.
The appeal of the job lies in its constant variety: no two client briefs are alike. One week you might be researching a blog series on blockchain; the next you could be crafting tweets live from an asset management seminar in Shanghai; the next developing a social media strategy for ground-breaking European healthcare research.
This is the ideal role for an ambitious self-starter keen to develop their content creation skills in the new territory emerging between media and marketing.
About New Narrative
From our offices in Hong Kong and New York, New Narrative creates agenda-setting content campaigns on behalf of the world’s biggest companies in diverse sectors, from financial services to technology to healthcare.
Our clients rely on our unwavering dedication to editorial quality and our deep understanding of their businesses - and what resonates with their target audiences - to help them publish world-class research and thought leadership.
New Narrative’s management team has decades of experience in senior editorial roles in leading international media organisations. By joining our team you will get the chance to learn rapidly and work on high-profile campaigns in a fast-growing, vibrant and welcoming environment.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience or demonstrated interest in a journalism, marketing or research role, ideally with a focus on financial and professional services
• Experience producing content across a range of formats to tight deadlines
• Knowledge of the digital and social media aspects of publishing
• Strong research skills
• Impeccable English language skills; other languages (particularly Cantonese and Mandarin) preferred
What we offer:
• Unmatched opportunities for advancement, to develop new skills and to shape the future direction of a dynamic young business at the forefront of the rapidly expanding regional media and content marketing industry
• The opportunity to exercise and showcase your creativity on high-visibility projects for industry-leading clients
• A highly competitive salary to the right candidate, along with benefits such as a company medical plan and paid holidays
• The chance to be part of and learn from a diverse and global team of professionals with decades of combined experience in journalism, digital media and publishing
• A flexible, progressive environment where work-life balance is a priority
New Narrative is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested parties, please email a CV, cover letter and two examples of your writing to email@example.com.
World-class content strategy and execution
Contact us to get started